How to Care: Incontinence|
Steps to Take
- Keep a bladder or bowel diary for one or two days before meeting with the physician.
Bladder or bowel diary
- when the incontinence occurs time, day, night
- what is involved problem reaching toilet, soiled underwear, diaper change, bed-wetting
- how often frequency
- how urgent urgency
- how much volume : large, small
- where circumstances : what happened
- why possible reason for the accident
- fluid intake amount and type of fluids taken
- type of meals high-fibre, low-fibre
- any other information you consider relevant
- Arrange for a medical assessment by a family physician, urologist or other specialist trained to assess
and consult in incontinence.